Sunday, October 2, 2011

Home

We're home now... our sleep schedule is still all messed up. We got home at 7:30 Saturday night and immediately fell asleep. Like walked in the door, set the bags down, got under the covers. This (Sunday) morning we woke up at 4:30. Ate, puttered around, I started laundry. We went back to sleep from 8-8:30. Then we got up, went to church, and saw everyone in Sunday School. I was a little out of it (trouble tracking what people were talking about) and Shin had a little headache. We had to share a little bit from the trip up in front of everyone in the sanctuary during big church. I shared something God showed me over the course of the trip, which was from Isaiah 7:9, "If you do not stand firm in faith, you will not stand firm at all." Shin shared from 1 Cor. 15:10, "By the grace of God, I am what I am... though it is not I, but the grace of God that is with me."

And we came home right afterwards. I made fried rice. We ate and we cleaned up everything. Shin was a HUGE help. He was really awesome. He wanted me to be able to focus on my homework. Then he fell asleep, and I worked on my homework. Until 5pm, then I took a nap. We woke up at 10. I freaked out because my homework is nowhere near done. And here I am. I've recorded all the answers (which were provided). Now I have to actually figure out how to get to them.

Ugh. Work & school is going to be really hard tomorrow. (Don't worry, I'm definitely going to post more on the trip... I just don't have it in me right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment