Sunday, June 12, 2011

Diligent Note Taking

Some of you may already know this about me, but I’m not the best note taker. My best strategy for staying awake and looking alert is to just type away whatever comes into my brain. Sometimes, it’s real notes about whatever the teacher is saying.  Keep in mind that I am a future leader of the world (or at least that’s what this school is telling me) and most of my notes look like this:
Welcome to Budget Class!
So, sitting in class and my neighbor just offered me a Starburst. Like a lifeline. I’m just going to let it dissolve in my mouth to make it last as long as possible.
My font is Californian… like me. I like this ampersand… &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. It’s pretty and swirly and kind of like a duck or boat.
I feel like I’m getting lazier and lazier in life. Like all I ever want to do is just sit at home and play with my hubs. I don’t want to go to work. I don’t want to go to class. I don’t want to go to Bible study… I still enjoy church/Sunday school and life group. But that’s about it for my outside activity. I don’t want to work out. I just want to sit around and read.
(actual blog-gy thought: I simultaneously feel extremely lazy and want to travel EVERYWHERE right now. Anywhere sounds good to me. It’s because I know I have a summer before me of 0 travels while a lot of other people are taking trips to exotic places like the India, Ethiopia, the Bahamas, California, and Ohio. So it’s really jealousy based I suppose. Summer travel envy. I want to take personal trips and business trips and Jesus-y mission trips. I want to do it all. But we’re saving our money, leave time from work, and travels for going to Korea this winter.)
This is crazy. It’s the middle of summer and we are bundled up in sweaters and jackets… even FLEECES.
Omg. I thought I just broke my shoe. But I didn’t. *R-O-L-A-I-D-S… that spells relief*
Alright, it’s gum time. First, I’ll let it just sit in my mouth for a bit. WOW. It’s extremely powerful. It’s getting softer… And now I’m chewing. I couldn’t hold out for too long. It got melty and squishy pretty quickly.
Ugh. I miss my husband. My bed. My cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment