Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's see how far we've come

Yes. I ripped off Rob Thomas. But seriously, it's been almost a year since I graduated from one of Arkansas' finest institutions of higher learning (UCA). Almost a year since I chose to marry the L of my L and A of my E. I moved far from the home I love, but here with my love, I'm home (FOTR). I started a new job and gained experience, confidence, and friends. We have two (three?) new churches and are finally getting into the community here. And now, as I rock beside the crib, listening to the baby's sleepy sighs,

I'm so glad to be babysitting!

Grad, marriage, move, job... That's plenty for one year.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Fiddler on the Roof reference! :)

    I'm so proud of you big sister! (Not for the FOTR reference, but for all of things that you have accomplished. And a little bit for FOTR...)

    P.S. I know it says Lindsey D, but that is because I am signed into her gmail account. So just know it's not from Dacus, but from your amazing baby sister.

    ReplyDelete