Monday, April 4, 2011

Alright.

I'll post something. Val sent out another letter and I feel like I have to keep up. So, Jun, Shin's co-manager, got fired. It all boiled down to gossip, pride, and greed showing up in a lot of people... which sucks, because we all love Jun. He's a hard worker who's still trying to find himself, but a great guy and would bend over backwards if you asked him (which is a big deal because he has a lot of back problems!). Anyway, I lost some of the warm fuzzies I had about some people, but all-in-all it's been a learning experience. I'm also learning that life is NEVER something you can count on being how you expected. Which is okay, I have a feeling it's going to be way more adventurous than I was thinking it would be. I'm excited.

Also, my class is winding down and I should be writing a paper instead of writing this blog to no one.

1 comment: