Friday, October 10, 2014

October is Upon Us!

Valerie had her wonderful, awesome 22nd bday which included a sushi & froyo celebration with shin, Noah, & I. Then a shopping spree & Mexican dinner with a couple of friends, Noah, and I.

This week Noah took a bath and splashed around! He usually just sits there and only interacts when I play with him, but this time he really enjoyed the water. Fun times ahead! He also has been sitting up unsupported for a lot longer. No more falling forward this week! Lastly, he spent his first night ever sleeping in a pack n play (in our room) instead of with us. It only lasted about an hour before he flipped over, fussed, and I rescued him before he wailed. But still, it was nice and weird going to sleep without a little boy next to me. Hoping he can last longer tonight but not minding when he needs me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment