Friday, February 14, 2014

So Thankful

31 weeks preggo. It's the last valentine's day for just the two of us. Work is going really well, but Tuesday, Thursday, and today were all about grant writing and it makes me brain dead. Husband was so sweet and took Val and I out for sushi last night. (For a special occasion, Wasabi downtown has great atmosphere, service, and food!) He and I walked around downtown and got to see the Queen Harriet II take off from the dock (his little boy's heart was fascinated watching the giant machine full of people).

I got cute new clothes from my stepmom. It's perfect because I just outgrew my last "fat" pants and only had two maternity pants left for two more months. Now I'm back up to three pants and dress weather is coming soon!

Tonight I'm cleaning and we're watching Olympics (which I LOVE!!!) plus Shark Tank. Such a lovely night and happy Valentine's day. I'm so thankful to sweet husband who is spoiling me two nights in a row and is currently picking up a pizza that is made just how I like it from exactly where I wanted. It doesn't sound like much, but I'm crazy in love with the guy who constantly showers me with the little things. :-)

Oh, and last Weds I went back to the kids consignment sale. Can't wait til Baby J gets here to wear all these clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment