Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July

July is gone! Yikes! I guess time flies when we're having fun. :-)

Valerie's been playing and coaching a lot of soccer (although a recent sprained ankle put a damper on that).

Shin's been doing lots of home improvement projects: new shelf, new wiring system for surround sound, new doorbell, new peephole. Had a new fence installed. Our next big project: installing laminate flooring!

Scooby and I walked around the block the other night. It was lovely. Unfortunately my non-working life has been consumed with school (not pictured). I'm excited to take Scooby for more walks after Thursday's final summer final... For those of you wondering, this is what I'm doing when I get off work: http://www.sciences.aum.edu/departments/political-science-public-administration/master-of-public-administration
Theoretically I'll graduate (with a certificate in nonprofit leadership) in winter 2014. Yay education!

I'm excited about August. My fall class doesn't start until September, so August shall be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment