Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love my church

This morning I woke up and went to Korean school, held at Gateway. Little children had their minds expanded with instruction from tirelessly encouraging teachers.

Then I went directly to a church friend's house to help her pack and move. I saw eight other saints sacrificing part of their Saturday. Because that's how the Body of Christ loves and serves each other.

Then I went to babysit some of Gateway's youngest hearts and minds and got to hang out with kids who said 'no' to soda because their parents wouldn't want them to have it, and big brothers who helped their little sister play the Wii and cheered her on when she totally blew it.

I even get to see all of these fabulous people again tomorrow. I love my church and my church loves to love people. Thanks, Gateway. And incredible thanks to God for allowing us to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment