Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today was

A good day. I promise this isn't going to be a running blog, but I ran a whole mile, walked two tenths, and then ran another mile! Total distance on the treadmill was 2.3 miles. And most of it was running! Woo hoo!

I also got to take a friend out to celebrate her 16th bday and she let her little cousin tag along. It was a lovely afternoon for everyone.

Unfortunately, it's my sister's 20th birthday and I did NOT get to take her out or do anything with her. But I sent card & $, texted, called, and sang. So I'm hoping all of those make up for not actually being there. I also publicly blogged about it- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY SISTER!!! (see picture to appreciate her cuuuuteness)

Oh! And I have some shmancy photos to share. The other night, Shin and I were invited to join his boss' family at a fundraising event featuring Laura Bush. We got dressed up real profesh! Laura looked decent too. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment