Wednesday, August 29, 2012

This is my blog post

August is almost over. Shin and I started another TOFEL class. I've been writing a grant for my church's after school tutoring program.

We went to Atlanta and visited my dad one weekend and went to GA aquarium. My friend from Atl visited me for the first time in Montgomery and we ate delicious red velvet cupcakes.

I have been tutoring and actually increased my hours even though I'd rather decrease. We've been driving across town, picking up 4 kids, bringing them to church, and taking them home every Wednesday. I'm now an AWANA scripture listener.

I cried at work at something because I have unreasonable expectations of myself and fears of being reprimanded. My boss is wonderful and I overreacted entirely. I am helping plan our upcoming staff retreat.

Our roommates moved out and our house is all ours again. We steam vacuumed the house and I love it being clean.

I started a Bible study with my friend an my sister. It's slow going. My sister moved VERY FAR AWAY to Montana.

God is good. I should write more focused posts more often. This has been too much.

SHIN TURNS 32 ON SUNDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment