Sunday, November 27, 2011

Recap: November

I had an awesome birthday on Nov. 12th. Big thanks to my friends and family for making it a wonderful day. My super sweet husband helped me host a 90s party and we had tons of fun with friends playing Mall Madness and eating yummy food.

We came to AR for Thanksgiving break. We had an amazing time visiting family and friends from Tuesday through Sunday. I got to see The Muppets with Julie. We treated each other for our birthday presents (which is NOT the same as dutch/doug's treat). The movie was GREAT. I also got some fantastic gifts from my mom and Derrick, some brand new and some lovingly used.

I created an ICS Facebook page, uploaded some pictures, and figured out how to install a "like" link on my blog. Yay! I messed with code and my blog didn't explode! *Rhyming*

No comments:

Post a Comment